Executive Body 2017-2018

Executive Body Year 2017-2018

We are happy to Announce the Executive Council of Members for the year 2017-2018 , Wish you Good luck for the tenure , Welcome to the team IET , 
"Let's make our efforts more strong for the betterment toward aim of  IET "
 #IET #OnCampusAbbottabad #YPS #IETIslamabad #IETUK #WeAreTheBest.



1)  Zeshan Ajmal (President) 




This is Zeshan Ajmal , Student of EE department 8th Semester . The start of journey with  IET as Executive member on post of General Secretary happened in Jan 2017 to July 2017. In this tenure , I was able to make decisions to take IET at new peak and as Successful Society in Campus with many events related to technology . To establish IET in campus with it's full performance was challenge for me . Soon IET was recognized in campus and was famous due to it's activities in Students Week , PCB workshop , PATW( Present Around the World) competition , robotics Seminar , Do wonders etc . As a general Secretary of society ,I put my full dedication and time to make this society highlighted in Campus. 
September 2017 was a month when I was given command of IET as Chair of IET OnCampus CUI Abbottabad Network. In fact that was happiest moment but also responsibilities were on my shoulder. With dedicated team and with support of Dr Jawad Saleem as Society Incharge that was marvellous milestone in year 2017-2018 to make this society as one of best society in Campus.
Alhamdulilah till now IET have achieved it's milestone of 15 + events Successfully. And still to go on quality events.
Work in IET is first step towards professional life with professional attitude , when teamwork is best key to get Success. When the best team with a good leader can do anything like 'Expect the Unexpected' this is what I did and achieved in 2 year of journey as Executive and Chairperson of IET.


2)  ASAD MASROOR (General Secretary ) 



My name is ASAD MASROOR, I am studying in EE (Electrical Engineering) Department and currently working as a General Secretary of IET OnCampus COMSATS University Islamabad, Abbottabad. During my tenure of 2017-2018 I have done my volunteer work as a general member of IET and then selected as an executive member with proctor’s responsibilities, even though it was difficult for me as I was the type of person who don't like such hard jobs of maintaining discipline and making by Laws which has to be followed by each and every member of on campus IET. I was the first one to introduce By laws in my Campus. After the service of one year; our respected facilitator OnCampus IET Dr. JAWAD SALEEM selected me as a General Secretary of IET OnCampus COMSATS Abbottabad which is more challenging as you have to manage all the things related to your society which is actually more professional work. The work of mine as a GS IET was not only to do documentation it was actually a great responsibility to handle all the situations in the society. Before my tenure at IET I worked as a volunteer in different societies. The main purpose of mine was to learn professionalism and to become more technical in my field and I have achieved it by organizing the following: seminars on robotics, workshops on PCB (Printed Circuit Boards) fabrication, PLCs (Programmable logic Controllers), and more things to arrange student week activities with a touch of technical puzzles to make it more interesting. So it’s my advice to every junior officer/member of IET to be loyal and dedicated to your work if you have joined it for some purpose it should be positive and your thinking should be to learn something which is beneficial for your professional life ahead. 

3)  Babar Ali (Social Media & Online PR Manager)




This is me, Babar Ali, student of EE Department, doing my BS in Electronics. I joined the IET OnCampus CUI Abbottabad Network as a member in June 2016.
In December 2017 i was selected as a Social Media & Online PR Manager. It was a great responsibility to me to handle all social media accounts of IET, and i did my job well.
Besides this i was also a Graphic designer of IET OnCampus CUI Abbottabad Network.
I always use to say "IET is not a society its a family, Family of learners" & "More than a membership, its a relationship"
During my Tenure i organize many workshops, events and seminars like PCB Fabrication workshop, PLC Workshop, Neoteric engineers event, and student week activities in the campus.

I advise to my juniors "Be sincere to the Society".  



                              4)  Saad Khalid (Proctor

Image may contain: 1 person, text



                            5)  Ilyas Malik (V.President

Image may contain: 1 person, text
Executive Body 2017-2018 Executive Body 2017-2018 Reviewed by Engr Babar Ali on November 04, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Dizzo. Powered by Blogger.